Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Why do these things have to happen?


Why do these things have to happen to children? They are innocent beings who do not deserve to suffer. Childhood diseases, cancers, and deaths have always caused me great pain, but I have never fully understood why they even have to occur at all.

A co-worker of mine has a family member who has cancer. Gaby is 2 years old with stage 4 cancer. I sat here crying while reading her blog on Gaby's progress. I ask you now to please pray for Gaby. You can check out her blog here: http://www.gabyzspot.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It breaks my heart to read something like that. What kind of books are they looking for? I can get you some and you can give it to them for the rolling library.

Angie said...

I know. It's so sad. I think any children's books are fine. Picture /story books would be great. I have some here for her. I'm going to take them tomorrow. If you get any, let me know. Thanks.